Pineapple Habanero Strimp skewers
Pineapple Hab Shrimp skewers
These beauties are gonna change your life.....
Pineapple Habanero Shrimp skewers
These suckers are damn addictive!!!! you have been warned!
- 2lbs raw shrimp
- 4 tbs heartbeat pineapple sauce
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 lemon sliced
- Thaw 2 lbs raw shrimp devein and peel.
Place in bowl with 4 tbs pineapple heartbeat sauce and all ingredients
- Mix well and let sit 2 hours in the fridge
- Use stainless skewers or soak wood skewers for 1 hr ahead of time to prevent burning.
- Cook indirect on a grill at 275 for 2 min a side.
- Then use a brush with the remainder of the marinade coat them again and finish over direct flame flipping till done.
- Let stand 2 min and serve plated on skewers with a slice of lemon and the bottle of heartbeat!
- Perfect side dish! Or use them on rice or in Tacos!
See did ya taste them? I told ya!!!!!